Friday, June 21, 2019

a carwash christian life page 1

a carwash Christian life page 1 by ric gustafson


According to John 10:9, I am the door if anyone enters through me he will be saved.
We drive up to the entrance of the car wash. I notice to the left is a bright red light. The entrance door is closed. I put the Saturn into park and wait. As I sat there, I began to ponder something. Is the Christian life like this car wash. Sometimes things are going great and then all of a sudden the light turns red and the door closes.
According to Matthew 7:7, knock and it will be opened to you. The red light is still on and the door is still closed. " God please open this door now. I can't wait. God's timing is not our timing. He knows what's best for us. It needs to be God's will not ours. God is in charge of our lives and his timing is always perfect. So we wait the light is still red and the door is still closed.


research help: Ryrie Study Bible


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: