Friday, June 7, 2019

Psalm 23: he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake

Psalm 23: he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake by ric gustafson


God is planning a party to end all parties. We will see God close up. Can we be righteous to come?. Sometimes we do what is righteous. The truth is we are not perfect. Everything about God is righteous. Will God accept us even though we are not totally righteous. David in Psalm 23 says he leads me in the paths of righteous. What is this path?. This path is a winding narrow trail that goes up a steep hill. The path stops at a cross. At the foot of this cross are my sins. God sent his Son to die for me. Me who is not totally righteous. But God loves me anyway and saved ,me. Praise God.


research help: ' Traveling Light' by Max Lucado


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: