Friday, June 14, 2019

I am Mary page 8

I am Mary page 8 by ric gustafson


One day, my son and his followers came through our village. My other children refused to go hear him. After he had spoken at the synagogue, the elders of our village began to speak negative of him. He shook the dust from his feet and moved on.
During the last year of my son's life, I decided to return home. My son was spending a lot of time with his disciples. I began telling my grandchildren my son's stories. He called them parables. Telling people about my son gave my heart lots of joy.
I did feel troubled in my heart when he told me he was going to Jerusalem for the last time. When he left on that final trip, I left for Jerusalem also to find my son.


research help: ' My Son the Savior' by Melody Carlson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: