Wednesday, June 19, 2019

I am Mary page 10

I am Mary page 10 by ric gustafson


I had watched my son enter Jerusalem on a white donkey. I waved a palm frond and watched as people threw down their outer garments and palm branches ahead of him. I noticed great sadness on my son's face.
Within a week, these same joyous people will turn on my son and chant for him to be crucified. Three days after we buried him in a tomb, two Mary's gave us the fabulous news. my son had risen from the dead. We later found out that one of his disciples named Judas Iscariot had betrayed him.
I hid in an upper room with my son's disciples and followers. One day, I felt a change. A blast of wind entered the room and fire descended on our heads. In joy, I lifted my hands to heaven and worshipped almighty God.
After so much time, I have decided to go back to Nazareth. I am going home to plant seeds and then to harvest.

The End


research help: ' My Son the Savior' by Melody Carlson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: