Monday, June 24, 2019

the miracle on Titanic page 20

the miracle on Titanic page 20 by ric gustafson


David was on one of the ship's stationary bicycles pedaling. Charlene was looking at a map on a far wall.
" This gymnasium is great". He climbed off and got onto a padded mechanical camel. " Tell me more about John 3:16".
" God so loved the world that he gave his beloved son".
He got off and walked toward a rowing machine. " God must have loved the world a lot to give his only son".
" If you simply believe in him, you will not perish but have eternal life".
" Eternal life?".
" David, eternal life means forever with God".
He got off and picked up a nearby dumbbell. " All he asks is that you simply believe".
" That's all he asks".
" I don't know Charlene". He wiped his face with a towel. " It sounds too good to be true".
" Food for thought". She smiled. " Would you and your mother care to dine with my brother and I tonight?".
" I'll ask my mother".


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: