Wednesday, May 31, 2017

the empty box page 2

the empty box page 2 by ric Gustafson


I looked around. I noticed a young man in white sitting next to my Aunt and Uncle. He was smiling at me.
" You can hear me".
" Of course". He stood up and walked toward the box. " No one else can".
" Who are you?".
" My name is Marcus". He pointed toward the box. " Look inside".
I walked up to the edge of the box. I peered inside. Horror came over my face. " That's me".
Marcus looked toward the center of the room. A light was coming down from the ceiling.
" Why am I in that box?".
" Your life has come to an earthly end".
I peered inside. " I look peaceful".
He smiled. " You knew where you were going". He frowned. " Some people don't".
I gave him a puzzling stare. " Marcus, why are you here?".
" I am one of your guardian angels". He looked at the light. " I am here to take you home".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: