Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Mark page 8

Mark page 8 by ric Gustafson


John Mark came out of hiding after Peter and the others had fled.
A soldier noticed him. " You there". Another soldier grabbed John Mark by the edge of his garment , spun him around, the garment slid off.
Naked, John Mark ran off into the dark night as fast as he could. He found some old wool rags and covered himself. Eventually, he came to the courtyard gate of the high priest.
A young woman was letting people inside. John Mark noticed that John was able to get in.
John pointed at Peter. " He is with me".
She pointed at Peter. " You are one of this man's disciples".
Peter looked at her. " I am not".
Someone else pointed at Peter. " You are also one of his disciples".
Peter cursed. " I am not".
A servant spoke up. " That was my cousin whose ear you cut off". He stared at Peter. " Did I not see you in the garden with him?".
Peter began to swear. " I do not know him".
A rooster crowed.



research help: ' Mark's Story' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: