Thursday, May 25, 2017

the closing of Rainbow Lanes page 2

the closing of Rainbow Lanes page 2 by ric Gustafson


As I drove toward Rainbow Lanes, I looked through the windshield. Up above was a dark and stormy sky. I had decided to come and do some open bowling. Halfway to the bowling center, big drops of rain had begun to hit the windshield of my silver Saturn. As I pulled into the parking lot of the bowling center, the rain was already beginning to stop.
I stopped the car, got out and looked up into the sky. All these years after it had rained, the same thing happened. Until now gazing at it, I had really never noticed it until now. The bow I was looking at in the sky was in the shape of many colors. This beautiful rainbow of many colors was filling me with peace and joy.
I took my bowling bag out of the trunk. I walked toward the entrance. I was hoping that the Creator would be there. I wanted to ask him about what I had just witnessed.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: