Thursday, May 4, 2017

Matthew page 13

Matthew page 13 by ric Gustafson


As Levi was walking back to his tax office, he noticed a leper bowing down before the carpenter.
" Lord, if you are willing". Emotion came to his diseased face. " You can make me clean".
" I am willing". Jesus touched him. " Be cleansed".
Immediately, the man was healed.
As they entered Capernaum, Levi noticed a centurion coming up to Jesus. " Lord, my servant is lying at home paralyzed and tormented".
Jesus smiled. " I will come and heal him".
The centurion stopped him. " I am not worthy that you should come under my roof". His strong voice hesitated. " Just speak a word and my servant will be healed".
Jesus turned toward the crowd. " I have not found such great faith not even in Israel". He smiled at the centurion. " Go your way". He smiled. " As you have believed so let it be done for you".


research help: ' Matthew's Story' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: