Sunday, January 29, 2017

the miracle on Titanic page 21

the miracle on Titanic page 21 by ric Gustafson


Thurs April 11 1912  5:40 pm


David walked into the ship's library. Carved and wooden shelves adorned the room. He noticed Charlene sitting at one of the tables. In the middle of the table was a Tiffany lamp. He walked up to her. " I figured you might be here".
She smiled. " I was just checking the bibles that they had here".
" Speaking of bibles". He sat down. " My mother loaned me her bible so I could look at it".
" That's great David". She stood up and put the bible she was studying back on the shelf. " You won't regret your decision".
" My mother arranged it so we could sit together tonight for dinner".
She smiled. " My brother and I will look forward to it".


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: