Wednesday, January 4, 2017

the miracle on Titanic page 13

the miracle on Titanic page 13 by ric Gustafson


David and his mother walked over to the railing. They heard a blast of the ship's horn. They noticed that the ship's engines had slowed.
"Who were you spending time with?" she asked.
The ship's mighty anchors dropped into place.
" Her name is Charlene Moton". He smiled. " I just met her this afternoon".
A gang plank was set up. A ferry approached and then docked.
" Is she a nice girl?".
They watched as well dressed passengers came off the ferry and then entered the ship.
" She seems nice". His voice hesitated. " I haven't had much time to talk to her yet".
They heard the ship's horn blast again. They knew that the Cherbourg ferry had stopped. They knew that shortly the ship would continue on it's maiden journey.
" Are you going to see her again?".
" Actually, she asked if you and I would join her and her brother for dinner tonight?".
His mother smiled. " What did you tell her?".
" I told her that I would ask you".
" David, tell her that we would love to".
" Ok". He reached the glass door of the smoking room. " I'm going to spend a little bit of time in here".
" I'm going back to my cabin to rest and change for dinner".
" Ok".


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Happy New Year. Love Ric

No comments: