Thursday, March 20, 2014

Moses page 18

Moses page 18 by ric gustafson


Moses and Aaron were summoned before the elders of Israel.
" Moses, what have you done to us?". One of the elders pointed a finger at Moses. " You are going to kill us all".
" What happened?".
" Because of your request, Pharaoh has ordered us to use no more straw but we still have to produce as many bricks as before".
Distraught, Moses ran out of the tent to the quiet safety of a nearby tree. He sat down and began to pray. " Oh Lord my God, did you send me to bring trouble and hardship to your people?".
Just like at the burning bush, Moses heard the voice.
" I am the Lord" the voice said with authority. " Now you will see what I will do to Pharaoh".
Moses listened intently.
" I will harden his heart and he will not listen to you".
" Oh Lord my God. what can I do?".
" I will send acts of judgment and he will let my people go".
Moses got onto his knees. " Oh Lord my God, mighty is your name".


research help: ' By Way Of The Wilderness' by Gilbert Morris


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: