Wednesday, March 26, 2014

honor thy father and mother

honor thy father and mother by ric gustafson


Deuteronomy 5:16- ' Honor your father and your mother as the Lord your God has commanded you so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the Lord your God is giving you'.


I just spent the afternoon with my earthly parents and had one of the best times with them that I have ever had. I showed them where my play was going to be and they told me and showed me things I did not know about them. It was a great time.
After reading this commandment from God and the time spent today with them, I believe in my heart that they are a gift to me from God. I do not know how long they will be here until they go home to be with God. But my promise to them and to God is that I will always honor them and honor God's commandment.
Thank you Mom and Dad, I love you.


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: