Thursday, March 27, 2014

I'll Have A Cup page 5

I'll Have A Cup page 5 by ric gustafson


Francine smiled as she took a cup out of the glass case. She handed it to Davis. " Here's another cup".
He stared at it. " It's beautiful".
" Actually I call it my Chipped Cup". She took it back and pointed at it. " See there's a crack right there".
Darlene looked at it. " Looks beautiful to me".
Francine smiled and took it back. " I look at this cup and think about all of my cracks and chips".
Davis smiled. " My cup is not perfect either".
Darlene raised her hand. " My cup is not perfect either".
Francine smiled and put the cup back into the case. " Do you have time to look at more of my cups?".
Davis glanced at his watch. " Sure".


research help: ' The Cup of our Life' by Joyce Rupp


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: