Thursday, January 19, 2023

Priscilla and Aquila page 18

 Priscilla and Aquila page 18 by ric gustafson


Volero took a sip of the broth. " Why did you come for me?".
Priscilla smiled. " You are my brother".
He frowned. " I never treated you like a sister".
She gave him more of the broth. " I am still your sister".
He stared at Priscilla. " You really love that Jew".
" Aquila". She smiled. " I love him with all my heart".
" I hope he still treats you like a queen".
" He does".
Volero's chest rattled. " I regret the way I treated you".
She kissed him on the cheek. " I'm right here".
Later in the day, Volero passed away not knowing the Lord
Priscilla was sad.
Time passed quickly.
One day, Priscilla smiled as she stood on the bow of the ship. She looked out at the never ending water. She was happy and content. Next to her was her husband and her son. Standing nearby was Benyamin and Lollia. Paul had asked them to help him with the church in Ephesus. So they packed up for new unexpected paths. Priscilla loved her husband and her family. Most of all, she loved Yeshua with all of her heart.

The End


research help: ' Daughter of Rome' by Tessa Afshar


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric
 

No comments: