Sunday, January 29, 2023

Hosea and Gomer page 4

 Hosea and Gomer page 4 by ric gustafson


Gomer could hear men's voices. She opened her eyes. Someone was dabbing her forehead with a cold cloth. It was Jarah the brothel's kitchen maid.
" You look better". She smiled. " Both of your eyes are open".
Gomer smiled. Next to her was Hosea.
Hosea grinned. " We've paid Tamir the agreed price".
Jonah stared at Gomer. " I have rented a small house on the other side of town".
" Isaiah will serve as friend of the bridegroom".
Gomer gave Hosea a strange look. " Bridegroom?".
" Jarah will be your virgin attendant".
" Attendant?".
" I believe that Yahweh has chosen you to be my wife".
" Wife?".
" Before Yahweh and these witnesses". Hosea smiled at Gomer. " Do you choose to be my wife?".
" Yes, I will marry you".


research help: ' Love In A Broken Vessel' by Mesu Andrews


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: