Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Hosea and Gomer page 3

 Hosea and Gomer page 3 by ric gustafson


Hosea munched on a slice of hard cheese. He and Jonah sat on a hillside outside Samaria. " I did not know Gomer was a prostitute".
Jonah frowned. " Something else is bothering you?".
" I was not able to stop the sacrifice".
" You are God's prophet for this moment".
Indignation began to rise. " I don't love Gomer".
" What happened in Bethel?".
" She was like a sister to me". Hosea sighed. " We were inseperable".
Jonah grinned. " We need to go look and find her".
" What if she refuses to marry me?".
" We keep obeying".
" What does that mean?".
Jonah smiled. " Yahweh always works out the details".


research help: ' Love In A Broken Vessel' by Mesu Andrews


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: