Thursday, January 19, 2023

oz dialogue 5

oz dialogue 5 by ric gustafson


Auntie Em: How would it be if she keeps him tied up he's really gentle with gentle people that is
Miss Gulch: Well that's for the sheriff to decide here's his order allowing me to take him unless you want to go against the law.
Uncle Henry: Uh yes
Auntie Em: Almira Gulch, just because you own half the county doesn't mean you have the power to run the rest of us for twenty three years I've been dying to tell you what I thought of you  and now well being a Christian woman I can't say it
Toto escapes from Miss Gulch's basket. She comes back to Dorothy's bedroom.
Dorothy: Toto darling oh I've got you back You've come back oh I'm so glad Toto they'll be coming back for you in a minute. We've got to get away we've got to run away
Dorothy and Toto meet Professor Marvel
Professor Marvel: well well house guests huh and who might you be no no now don't tell me let's see you're traveling in disguise no that's not right you're running away
Dorothy: How did you guess?
Professor Marvel: Professor Marvel never guesses he knows now, why are you running away no no don't tell me they don't understand you at home they don't appreciate you You want to see other lands big cities big mountains big oceans
Dorothy: Why, it's just like you could read what was inside of me
Toto takes a hot dog from the Professor's stick
Dorothy: Toto that's not polite we haven't been asked yet
Professor Marvel: He's perfectly welcome as one dog to another now let's see where were we?


research help: Wizard of Oz trading cards


Peace and God's blessings Love Ric

No comments: