Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Priscilla and Aquila page 16

Priscilla and Aquila page 16 by ric gustafson


" Leave this place". The voices got louder. " No one wants you here".
Paul walked out of the synagogue. He was followed by Aquila, Priscilla, Benyamin, Silas and Timothy.
" Paul, you must understand these people".
Priscilla frowned. " It is getting dangerous".
" You persecuted the followers of Yeshua".
Paul sighed. " From now on, I will go to the Gentiles".
Just then, Crispus and his family walked out of the synagogue. 
" What's wrong Crispus?".
He sighed. " I am no longer the leader of this synagogue".
Paul embraced him. " I'm sorry".
" I listened to your message". He smiled. " Will you baptize me and my family?".
" Of course".
That same day. Paul baptized Crispus and his entire family in the Aegean Sea.


research help: ' Daughter of Rome' by Tessa Afshar


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: