Sunday, January 15, 2023

oz dialogue 2

 oz dialogue 2 by ric gustafson


Hunk: Now lookit Dorothy you ain't using your head about Miss Gulch You'd think you didn't have any brains at all.
Dorothy: I have so got brains
Hunk: Well why don't you use them when you come home don't go by Miss Gulch's place then Toto won't go in her garden and you won't get in no trouble see?
Dorothy: Oh Hunk you just won't listen that's all
Hunk: Well your head ain't made of straw you know
Zeke: Get in there before I make a dime bank out of you listen kid are you going to let that old Gulch heifer try and buffalo you she ain't nothing to be afraid of have a little courage that's all
Dorothy: I'm not afraid of her
Zeke: Then the next time she squawks walk right up to her and spit in her eye that's what I'd do
Dorothy: Oh Zeke Zeke get me out of here help! Oh!
Hickory: Are you all right Dorothy?
Dorothy: Yes I'm all right I fell in and Zeke why Zeke you're just as scared as I am
Hunk: What's the matter gonna let a little old pig make a coward out of you?
Hickory: Look at you Zeke you're just as white
Auntie Em: Here what's all this jabber wapping when there's work to be done I know three shiftless farm hands that'll be out of a job before they know it


research help: Wizard of Oz trading cards


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: