Friday, January 6, 2023

Priscilla and Aquila page 13

 Priscilla and Aquila page 13 by ric gustafson


Priscilla looked around the two story house. They had been in Corinth for the last sixteen weeks. Because of Claudius's edict, they had to leave Rome. Even though the house was smaller than the one they had in Rome, it met their needs. Aquila decided to use the ground floor for their shop.
One day, a short man with large dark eyes walked in.
" I look for Aquila of Pontus".
" My husband is not here right now". Priscilla smiled. " May I help you?".
The man grinned. " I am Paul of Tarsus".
Priscilla smiled. " I have heard of you".
" I did not know I was popular".
" I was told you are a Rabbi".
" I am".
" I also heard you love Yeshua".
" That is true".


research help: ' Daughter of Rome' by Tessa Afshar


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: