Sunday, October 27, 2013

Line 1 2013 page 9

Line 1 2013 page 9 by ric gustafson


Jesse yawned and took a sip of coffee. " What were your observations of the disciples?".
" The first one I studied was Simon who was later called Peter".
" Why him?".
" He was quick with his opinion and seemed to me that he wanted to be the leader of the group".
" Who else did you study?".
" I studied a tax collector named Matthew and a zealot named Simon".
" Who else interested you?".
" I studied carefully someone who's name was Thomas".
" Doubting Thomas".
" Because of his pessimism, I had high hopes for snaring him".
" Anyone else?".
" There were others but they were content to just follow that moron".
" How did you happen to choose Judas Iscariot?".
" He was quiet and seemed disturbed with events that were going on".
" What else happened?".
" Because he loved money, I was able to put the idea into his mind of selling his Master for a price".
" Which he did".
" Yes".


research help: ' Interview with the Devil' by Russell Wight


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: