Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Line 1 2013 page 11

Line 1 2013 page 11 by ric gustafson


Jesse noticed that calls were coming in. " I would like to ask you one more thing".
The voice cackled. " Sure".
Jesse took a sip of his coffee. " What are your plans for the future?".
" Well Jesse, my goal is to try to fool everyone in the world to put their faith in me and not that moron you call God".
" It would be your crowning moment".
" Yes Jesse, it would be the greatest victory in my battle against the Creator of this universe".
Jesse fingered his bible. " And how will you accomplish that?".
" I will stamp the number 666 on all those who follow me".
" The mark".
" Yes, and those who refuse it will die".
Jesse hesitated. " You do know that your end is coming when your judgment comes".
The voice sighed. " I know but until then I plan to spend my time hating and opposing your moronic God in any way that I can".
" So you will not change".
" Jesse, I refuse to change".
" Thank you for your time this morning".
" Thank you Jesse". The line went dead.

The End.


research help: ' Interview with the Devil' by Russell Wight


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: