Friday, February 15, 2013

temptation pizza parlor page 6

temptation pizza parlor page 6 by ric gustafson


Merle sat back down.
Sal stood up and pushed his chair in. " I need a little fresh air before the pizza comes". He walked away.
" I can't believe what Sal just told me".
" What's that?".
" He just told me that he was an angel".
" Oh!" he exclaimed as he put down a menu. " I used to be one".
" What do you mean that you used to be one?".
" My boss was beautiful and wise" he said with a strange smile. " In fact, his name was Son of the Morning".
" What happened?".
" One day, he decided that he wanted to be worshiped just like God the Father". He took a sip of his Coke. " He convinced a third of us to follow him".
" What's your boss's name?".
" Lucifer".
" So you are a demon".
" Yes". He gave a strange chuckle. " I am one of Lucifer's followers".
" That explains why you and Sal don't get along".
Just then, Sal sat back down. " The pizza is here".


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: