Thursday, February 21, 2013

Moses page 8

Moses page 8 by ric gustafson


Moses sat at the feet of the elder. " Tell me more about the Hebrew tradition".
" Jacob had twelve sons and they became the twelve tribes of Israel". The toothless Hebrew elder looked at Moses. " Do you know anything about your ancestry my son?".
" No Zuriel I do not".
" You are from the tribe of Levi" he said with a reassuring smile. " Levi was one of the twelve sons".
" Zuriel, what are the Hebrew people waiting for?".
" My son, our people are waiting for the Great Redeemer to come and save us".
Later, he told his mother where he had been.
Kali gave her son a worried look. " My son, I worry about your safety".
" Because of Jafari".
" Yes, his spies are following you everywhere".
" Mother, I will be careful". He gave her a peck on the cheek. " I must worry about my brothers".


research help: ' By Way Of The Wilderness' by Gilbert Morris


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: