Saturday, February 9, 2013

temptation pizza parlor page 2

temptation pizza parlor page 2 by ric gustafson


Eddie opened the brown wooden door and immediately noticed the decor. It contained beautiful fans, plenty of booths and the place was full of patrons.
A young woman walked up to him. " How many in your party?".
" Just myself".
She glanced around the crowded room. " That might be difficult, we are really busy right now".
" That's ok". He turned to walk out.
" Wait a minute". She walked off and then came back. " I have a table for three but the other two are not here yet".
Eddie wasn't sure what to do.
" Right now it is all I have".
His stomach grumbled. " I'll take it".
She picked up three menus and led him to a quiet booth in a corner of the room.
Eddie noticed a vase of red and white flowers sitting on the table.
He sat down and glanced at one of the menus.
" Good evening".
He looked up from his menu to see a man who was wearing a black winter cape and black pants. " I'm Merle O'Brien and I'm one of your table mates for dinner".


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: