Sunday, February 10, 2013

temptation pizza parlor page 3

temptation pizza parlor page 3 by ric gustafson


Eddie picked up one of the menus and looked at the stranger in black. " Would you like to look at a menu?".
" No thanks" he replied with a strange grin. " I already know what I'm going to have".
All of a sudden, a man wearing a white suit coat and white sneakers sat down. " Sorry I'm late". " I'm Sal". He shook Eddie's hand. " I see that you've already met Merle".
" I see that mr goody two shoes is wearing the same dull white outfit again".
Sal ignored the remark and opened a menu. " Eddie, what kind of pizza interests you tonight?".
Eddie knew he had no money in his pocket. " Ham and pineapple sounds goods to me".
" Boring". Merle rolled his eyes. " How about a combination pizza with some spice in it".
" I don't think so" Sal exclaimed as he got up and began to walk toward the ordering window. " Eddie, Mountain Dew to drink".
" How did you know that?".
Sal smiled.


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: