Sunday, February 3, 2013

No Time chapter 1 page 2

No Time chapter 1 page 2 by ric gustafson


Bryson walked through the doorway. He heard what he thought was the ticking of watches. He walked by rows of watches toward an old time cash register that was sitting on a front counter. A black bell next to it simply read " ring bell for help". He rang the bell.
A young woman wearing a white lab coat walked through a black curtain. " May I help you?".
He took off his silver watch and handed it to the young woman. " I really need to have this repaired".
" It's a beautiful watch". She studied it for a moment. " I'm just an assistant, I'll have to have Father Time take a look at it". She rang the black bell.
An elderly man came out. " Jessica, did you need me?".
" Father Time?".
" Actually my name is Lester Tyme". He smiled at Bryson. " I'm elderly and I work on watches so people call me Father Time".
" I really need to have this repaired".
" Can I see it". Jessica handed it to him.
" It's a beautiful watch". He handed it back to Bryson
" I'll repair it for you but someday you won't need it".
" Why not?".
" In eternity, there is no time".


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: