Monday, February 11, 2013

temptation pizza parlor page 4

temptation pizza parlor page 4 by ric gustafson


" I shouldn't even be here" Eddie said in a fearful voice as he looked around the now crowded restaurant.
" Why is that?" Merle replied without looking up from his menu.
" Actually, I have no money to pay for my pizza".
" Really". He put down the menu. " So what's the problem?".
" I don't have any money for my dinner and I feel guilty about it".
" Why feel guilty about it" he said with a strange grin. " Enjoy the pizza and then just quietly walk out".
" I can't, that's morally wrong".
" No it's not" Merle replied in a loud voice. " You're not hurting this restaurant".
" I'm not".
" Of course not" he replied as he gave Eddie a smile. " One customer walking out is not going to hurt them".
Eddie began to think that maybe Merle was right. He was about to say something when Sal sat back down.


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: