Tuesday, December 25, 2012

through the eyes of a child 2013 page 3

through the eyes of a child 2013 page 3 by ric gustafson


Kelly put two small burgundy suitcases by the front door. Her friend and roommate Jessica came out of her room.
Her friend noticed that she was wearing a yellow and white jogging outfit. " I thought you were going to start for home".
" I thought that I would go for a quick jog" she said as she adjusted her ball cap. " Then I'll shower and head for home".
Jessica gave her friend a hug. " I need to go to the library to study for my last final". She picked up her red backpack. " Enjoy your summer and tell your parents hello". She opened the door and walked out.
Jessica glanced at her watch and noticed it said 8:00. ' Just enough time for a quick jog' she thought as she opened the door. She looked forward to seeing her parents.


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: