Saturday, December 1, 2012

Moses page 3

Moses page 3 by ric gustafson


" Moses, you're home" Kali said with glee as the servants finished putting a fancy dinner on the table. " I've missed you so".
Moses put his big arms around the tiny woman. " I've missed you too Mother". " Do you want to hear about the battles I've been in".
" No Son" she exclaimed as she stabbed at the little bit of food that was on her plate. " But there is something that is bothering me".
" What is that?".
" Son, why do you not observe ceremonial laws?".
Moses stared at his mother. " Mother, we have discussed this several times".
" Son, I am worried about your safety" she quietly said as her tiny hands clasped his big hands. " Mostly because of Jafari".
Moses nodded because he knew the High Priest of Egypt was angry with him. He had spoken up about his views on different Egyptian Gods including Osiris and Horias.
" My Son, he has hated you for a long time".
" I will be ok". He stood up from the table and gave his mother a peck on the cheek.


research help: ' By Way of the Wilderness' by Gilbert Morris


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: