Saturday, December 1, 2012

Moses page 2

Moses page 2 by ric gustafson


Miriam stood by the side of the road as the soldiers marched by. Their spears glistened in the sun as line after line of new slaves shuffled quietly behind them. She watched the chariot approach as a cry of " Moses" rang out. She stared at the one who was standing next to the driver. He was tall and handsome in his general's uniform. He saw her and gave a slight smile.
" He did not smile at me" Aaron retorted as he and their father Amram walked up to her.
They walked back to their hut.
Their mother, Jochebed had made them a meal. " So my daughter I hear that your brother smiled at you".
" Mother, I think he recognized me".
" He certainly did not recognize me" Aaron said with a stern look.
" I believe that Moses will be used by God for our redemption".
" You could be right" Aaron replied with a sigh. " He is close to Pharoah".


research help: ' By Way of the Wilderness' by Gilbert Morris

Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: