Thursday, December 20, 2012

the Christmas ornaments support group meeting page 2

the Christmas ornaments support group meeting page 2 by ric gustafson


The Christmas jack in the box bounced over to the group and then onto a folding chair. " I called this meeting because I heard there was grumblings among the ornaments".
One of the sand dollars spoke up. " We're not sure why we are here?".
" What do you mean?".
" We were enjoying being in Florida and then one day someone puts us into a box and brings us here". The sand dollar looked at the jack in the box. " Are we here by accident?".
" Well my pretty, I can cause accidents too".
" Miss Gulch, please".
" All of you who are not sure why you are here, raise your hooks".
All of them raised their hooks.
" Ok, I will explain why you are all here".
" These things must be done delicately".
" Miss Gulch, please".
All of the ornaments moved closer to the jack in the box to listen.


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: