Sunday, December 16, 2012

all I want for christmas is a bowling ball and some diabetic test strips page 2

all I want for Christmas is a bowling ball and some diabetic test strips page 2 by ric gustafson


There were only two kids in front of Sean and now he was able to get a close look at Santa. He was larger than he had remembered but the red suit, white beard and the Ho Ho Ho's were the same. After the two kids ahead of him had left, Santa was now staring at Sean. He pointed at him and then Sean walked up and stood in front of him.
He motioned for Sean to get on his knee. " You're a little older than the children I normally get".
Sean slightly got on his right knee.
" Ho Ho Ho" replied Santa as he winced. " So what would you like for Christmas?".
" All I want for Christmas is a bowling ball".
" A what!".
" A high performance bowling ball that works good on all lane conditions".
" Oh". Santa chuckled.
" A Columbia 300 Freeze or Brunswick T-Zone would be nice".
" I'll see what I can do".
As Sean started to get off of Santa's knee, he remembered something. " Now that I am diabetic, I also wish for some diabetic test strips".
" Diabetic test strips?".
" They are very expensive".
Santa smiled at Sean. " I'll see what I can do".


research help: hookedonbowling.com


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: