Saturday, September 1, 2012

Beatitudes 2012 page 9

Beatitudes 2012 page 9 by ric gustafson


I walked up to the young man to thank him.
" Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
" Thank you for your talk" I said with a smile as I shook the young man's hand.
" Roger, have you ever felt persecuted?".
" Sometimes". I pondered that thought for a moment. " I feel like that at work".
" You are on a journey of perseverance and growing in faith".
" How long is this journey?".
" For a period of time but do not worry" he said as he grinned at me. " Your victory is secured".
" How do I know?".
" Be at peace because God and I love you very much".
I glanced at my watch. It was time to return to work. I looked up to notice that the young man had disappeared. I walked back to the office with peace in my heart.


The End- dedicated to Tom E


research help: ' A Beautiful Offering' by Angela Thomas


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: