Tuesday, July 23, 2024

I have called you by name page 2

 I have called you by name page 2 by ric gustafson


One day in the city of Capernaum, a woman in her early thirties bolts upright from her bed. She gasped from the dream she had just had. She looked around. She thought to herself ' where am I?'. She gets up. She walks over to a mirror. She looks at herself. She is shocked. Her face is painted. 
What happened last night?. She has blood on her palms. Her nails are broken on both hands.
She hears a noise outside. " She tried to kill me".
The man was pointing to her room. " She is possessed by demons".
A big Roman guard grabbed him. " What are talking about you filthy dog?".
The man was still pointing at my room. " That woman has demons inside her".
Mary looked around her room. She had been living at Rivka's inn for some time now. Instead of Mary, she had been going by the name of Lilith. 
Mary was used to being accused of having demons inside her. To Mary, it was nothing new.


research help: ' The Chosen I have called you by name' by Jerry B Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: