Monday, April 1, 2024

God the Father: the cross of Jesus

 God the Father: the cross of Jesus by ric gustafson


God wants us to return to the cross of Jesus again and again. The cross is the reason for our existence. The cross is where we can claim God's forgiveness. We must look at the cross through the Holy Spirit. The cross is my cross. Instead of Jesus, I should of been on that cross. Jesus was on that cross for my sins, my guilt and my wrongs. Jesus took all of my punishment.
God wants the cross to shake us up. God wants us to be changed by the cross. We cannot breeze past the cross. Because of the cross, we are forgiven. We are sons and daughters of a perfect Father. 
Because of the cross, God loves us. Because of the cross, God understands our pain. Because of the cross, God can bring good from bad. 
God loves us more than anything else.


research help: ' Perfect Father' by Louie Giglio


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: