Saturday, April 13, 2024

Bible Bed Time Stories: Genesis 6:1- 7:5

 Bible Bed Time Stories: Genesis 6:1- 7:5 by ric gustafson


After Cain killed Abel, the land became filled with wicked people. God looked at the world he had made. 
" I am sorry I made these people".
But God did see one good man. His name was Noah. God said to himself. " I'm going to wipe out the people I made".
God said to Noah. " You and your family will be saved".
Noah listened to God as he talked about an ark that he was to build.
This ark was to be huge. It was to be as large as a three story building.
God had more to tell Noah. " I want you to bring two of every kind of animal into this ark".
Noah listened carefully to God.
" Rain will fall for 40 days". God's voice continued. " Everything I created will be wiped off the earth".
Noah did everything God told him to do.


research help: ' 365 Bedtime Bible Stories' by Daniel Partner


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: