Saturday, April 27, 2024

Bible Bed Time Stories: Genesis 24: 28-67

 Bible Bed Time Stories: Genesis 24: 28-67 by ric gustafson


Rebekah showed her parents the gifts Eliezer gave her. Rebekah's brother Laban asked him to eat with them.
" I must tell you why I came here". His voice hesitated. " My master is Abraham".
" He sent you here".
" Yes". He smiled. " I promised to find a wife for his son Isaac".
" Our Rebekah?".
" I prayed that God would show me the right woman".
" God wants this to happen" replied Rebekah's father and brother.
That night, they enjoyed a great feast.
The next morning, Rebekah's father asked her " Will you go with this man?".
Rebekah smiled. " I will go".
Later, Isaac and Rebekah were married in Sarah's tent.


research help: ' 365 Bedtime Bible Stories' by Daniel Partner


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: