Thursday, April 11, 2024

Bible Bed Time Stories: Genesis 3: 8-24

 Bible Bed Time Stories: Genesis 3: 8-24 by ric gustafson


God was walking in the cool garden breeze. He could not see Adam and Eve. They were hiding among the trees. 
God called to them. " Where are you?".
" I heard you I was afraid". Adam replied. " So I hid from you".
" Did you eat from the tree I warned you about?".
" The woman gave me the fruit". Adam replied. " I ate it".
God looked at Eve. " What have you done?".
" The serpent tricked me". Eve replied. " And I ate".
" You have done this". God turned to the serpent. " You will always crawl on your belly".
" You will have children". God looked at Eve. " You will be in pain when you do".
" Adam". God looked at the man. " You listened to her and ate from the tree".
Adam looked at God.
" I made you out of dust". He looked at Adam. " You will turn back into dust".
God sent them out of the garden.


research help: ' 365 Bedtime Bible Stories' by Daniel Partner


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: