Monday, April 29, 2024

Bible Bed Time Stories: Genesis 27: 1-38

Bible Bed Time Stories: Genesis 27: 1-38 by ric gustafson


In time, Isaac became old. One day, he pulled Esau aside.
" I want to give you my blessing". He smiled at his son. " Before I die".
" What do you want me to do Father?".
" Hunt an animal". Isaac's voice hesitated. " Cook the meat for me". He grinned. " Then I will bless you".
Esau knew he had sold his blessing to Jacob for some soup.
Nearby, Rebekah was listening to the conversation. Quickly, she cooked some meat. She gave it to Jacob.
" Take this to your father". She gave Jacob the meat. " He is blind".
Jacob stared at Rebekah.
" Pretend you are Esau". Her voice hesitated. " Then you will get the blessing".
Jacob did what Rebekah told him. He stole Esau's blessing.


research help: ' 365 Bed Time Bible Stories' by Daniel Partner


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: