Friday, October 29, 2021

through the eyes of a child page 29

 through the eyes of a child page 29 by ric gustafson


" He does". Kelly took her blindfold off. " John 3:16 says so".
He snarled. " What does that say?".
" For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son".
" Who's that Jesus?".
" That whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life".
Maurice began to cry. " I want to be saved".
" I know". Kelly hugged him. " Just simply ask and believe".
Charles came out from behind the tree.
" I'm sorry Charles". He walked over to him. " Please forgive me".
" God already has". He smiled. " So have I".
Detective Springer walked up with handcuffs. He handcuffed Maurice and took him away.
Kelly hugged her father. " I knew you would save me".
" How did you know that?".
" I remembered what you promised me at the county fair".

The End


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: