Friday, October 22, 2021

through the eyes of a child page 23

 through the eyes of a child page 23 by ric gustafson


Maurice put down the rifle. He watched as Kelly was reading her bible. " I am a little intrigued about this God you read about".
" He's very real and I follow him". She smiled as she put down the bible. " Would you like to know more about him?".
" Not right now". He dialed a number on his cell phone. He hit the speaker button.
" Hello".
" Charles Brown".
" Yes, this is Charles Brown".
Maurice stared at Kelly. " Do you have my money?".
" I do". His voice hesitated. " I just need to know how to get it to you".
" My next call will give you the details". He laughed. " Charles, don't let me down".
Charles smiled at Katie. " I won't Maurice".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: