Wednesday, October 13, 2021

through the eyes of a child page 22

 through the eyes of a child page 22 by ric gustafson


Detective Springer yawned as he walked over to the coffee pot. He poured himself a cup and sat down. In front of him was a huge stack of case files. The Brown case was on top. He opened up the file and began to study it. His cell phone buzzed. " Detective Springer". His voice paused. "Hello Mr Brown".
" I know who kidnapped my daughter".
" And who is that?".
" My old business partner". His voice hesitated. " Maurice Buckley".
The Detective opened the file. " I don't remember that name".
" He has also asked for a ransom".
" Is it a large amount?".
" Yes".
" Miller and I will meet you there".
" Ok".
" Where is this going to take place?".
" Big Springs Cabins".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: