Saturday, September 4, 2021

through the eyes of a child page 3

 through the eyes of a child page 3 by ric gustafson


Kelly put two small burgundy suitcases by the front door.
Her friend and roommate Jessica came out of her room. She noticed the running outfit she was wearing. " I thought you were going to start for home".
" I'm going to go for a quick jog". She adjusted a red ballcap she was wearing. " Then I'll shower and head for home".
Jessica gave her friend a hug. " I need to go take my final exam". She put on a blue backpack. " Enjoy your summer and tell your parents hello". She opened the door and walked out.
Jessica glanced at her watch. It read 8:00 am. She quickly brushed her teeth. As she opened the front door, she stared at the two suitcases. She smiled. She was looking forward to seeing her parents.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: