Friday, September 17, 2021

Jesus my son page 10

 Jesus my son page 10 by ric gustafson


One day, Mary waited patiently for Matthew to arrive. " Are you ready?".
" Of course".
" One year, we lost Yeshua in Jerusalem".
Matthew wrote down a few notes. " Was it difficult to find him?".
" We looked for him everywhere". Mary sighed. " The market place, the house where we stayed".
" So where did you find him?".
" On the southern steps of the Temple".
" Did you chide him?".
" I said child why did you do this to us?". She sighed. " I will never forget his response".
" What did he say?".
" Why were you searching for me". Her voice hesitated. " Did you not know I must be about the things of my Father".


research help: ' A Woman of Words' by Angela Hunt


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: