Friday, September 10, 2021

Jesus my son page 8

 Jesus my son page 8 by ric gustafson


Matthew smiled at Mary. " I'm ready".
" My life began with him". She sighed. " I think I was born to bear him".
" What do you mean?".
" When Gabriel came to speak with me". Her voice hesitated. " Joseph and I had not come together as man and wife".
" Where were you living?".
" Nazareth with my parents and my sister".
" What did Gabriel tell you?".
" I would give birth to a son". Mary smiled. " I was to call him Yeshua".
" How was a virgin able to do that?".
" A thick cloud filled the garden". Memories began to come back. " The bright glory of the Lord blazed about me".
" Then what happened?".
" Then HaShem approved my willingness". She grinned. " He entrusted me with his Son".


research help: ' A Woman of Words' by Angela Hunt


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: