Monday, September 20, 2021

through the eyes of a child page 16

 through the eyes of a child page 16 by ric gustafson


Charles looked around as he walked along the trail. A small quiet voice told him to take another stroll around the park. He walked up to the park bench. He sat down.
" Mr Brown". He turned and noticed the grinning face of a young female jogger.
" I'm Jenni Morris". She took off her headphones. " I'm in two of Kelly's classes".
They hugged.
" I pray that she will be ok".
He gave her another hug. " Me too".
She continued her jog.
As he was about to walk off, he noticed a sheet of paper stuck underneath the bench. He knelt down and picked it up. As he began to read it, fear began to invade his mind. He took out his cellphone and dialed a number. 
" Detective Springer please".
" Hello Detective".
A tired smile came to his face. " Detective, I think I found our first clue".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: