Saturday, September 18, 2021

Jesus my son page 11

 Jesus my son page 11 by ric gustafson


One day, Mary and Matthew went to the Temple. Their goal was to talk with an elderly Torah teacher. His name was Nicodemus.
He smiled. They embraced. " One day, Yeshua and I sat and talked".
Matthew wrote down some notes. " What did you talk about?".
" Something I thought was crazy". He sighed. " He told me I would have to be born again".
" What was your reaction to that?".
" I thought he was crazy". He sighed. " I took him literally not spiritually".
" How did your unbelief change?".
" I realized he was right". He grinned. " A man must be born anew if he is to be transformed by belief".
Matthew and Mary nodded in agreement.
" But now I see things clearly".
" Personally I wanted to thank you". Mary smiled. " For taking good care of my Son's body".


research help: ' A Woman of Words' by Angela Hunt


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: