Tuesday, September 21, 2021

through the eyes of a child page 17

 through the eyes of a child page 17 by ric gustafson


Kelly squirmed in the bed. " I need to go to the bathroom". She stared at her kidnapper. " It's hard to ask when I don't know your name".
" Ok". He walked over and untied her. " Come right back you cannot escape".
She slowly got up and walked down a wooden hallway. The front door was triple locked. The windows were boarded up. She went to the bathroom and then came back to the bedroom.
" See I told you". He only tied one arm and leg. " I told you you cannot escape".
After a while, she stared at her kidnapper. " Can I read my bible for a while?".
He frowned. " Why do you want to read that garbage?".
" Because I'm a Christian".
He shook his head, walked over to the dresser and opened it. He took out a small black bible. Without a word, he handed it to her.
" Thank you".
He picked up his rifle and began to leave the room. " My name is Maurice".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: